Fun & Fellowship
Modified on: January 28, 2020
Get To Know Us, Learn, Have Fun, Volunteer
We want to get to know you better, and we hope you feel the same! Learn, have fun, help, while you share your interests, talents & abilities:
Join us most Wednesdays, 2:00 – 3:30 pm for a variety of activities, mostly in RE Wing, Room 4. Drop-ins welcome!
1st Wednesday, Reading and book club
2nd Wednesday, Crafts & Conversation
3rd Wednesday, Cognitive Dissonance Group (discussion of relevant books or topics)
4th Wednesday, Movie or film on a variety of social justice topics
(check the church calendar, as occasionally there are changes due to holidays, etc.)
- Do you like being part of a small group for learning and discussion? Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you like learning and participating in a larger group on topics that range from scientific to current political or environmental issues? Drop-in on the Humanists meetings, second Wednesday of every month, 6:30 for casual conversation, 7:00 for the program.
- Do you like to entertain/host meals or events at church or in your home? Cook or help in the kitchen? If you’d like to help with cooking, a coffee hour or special events, contact Hospitality – email@example.com
- Do you have handyman/ painting/ maintenance skills that you would be willing to use in church buildings? Contact Buildings and Grounds – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Might like to be involved teaching children and youth: Religious Education – email@example.com
- Dramatic or musical talents: drop into our monthly Expresso Yourself Coffeehouse or contact our music director at firstname.lastname@example.org about joining the choir.
- Artistic or interior decorating talents, such as decorating for events Aesthetics – email@example.com
- Computer, sound system, office or other technical skills contact the Communication Team – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passion for Social Justice, environmental/ green actions, contact email@example.com
- Would like to be on congregational health team – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gardening or knowledgeable about plants? Would you enjoy taking a turn at summer watering? Contact email@example.com
- Need a little help finding what’s right for you? Email Membership – firstname.lastname@example.org – and Deb Williams, Karen Mitchell, or Abby Fowler can help you.
Leadership Directory lists committee chairpersons. You are welcome to email and inquire about how you can be involved. More on committees/teams and their responsibilities: UUCS Committees and Responsibilities.