Modified on: January 18, 2019
Why plan your event at UUCS?
- UUCS welcomes mixed religious services and we celebrate the presence and participation of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender persons
- Our beautiful sanctuary space opened in the fall of 2008 to rave reviews
- The Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall offer an ideal pairing for your wedding and reception
Our facilities offer:
- A variety of rooms and configurations to fit the needs of your event
- A kitchen for staging meals supplied by either you or your caterer
- Childcare facilities
We are conveniently located in downtown Spartanburg
Abundant weekend and evening parking
In keeping with our goal to be part of the larger community, we gladly make our building available for appropriate private functions and public events.
Rental Application Form / Agreement
Use this form to request rental of UUCS space (fee-based). Space in UUCS is available to UUCS Members and Friends for private use for a minimal fee. Also available to outside fee-paying groups. Email completed PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact our Office Administrator via email at email@example.com with your rental requirements for availability and rates.