Curious as to how you can become part of our community?
Visitors can complete the online visitor form and a representative of our Membership Committee will follow up with you.
Previously visited and connected with the membership committee? Already a UU and relocating?
Becoming a Friend of UUCS page can be of assistance to you and you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiries.
Interested in Becoming a Member of UUCS?
Visitors and Friends of UUCS are welcome to the next Path to Membership Class, usually are held quarterly, after the Sunday Service, but are currently on hold during the pandemic. Come have lunch while learning about UUCS and Unitarian Universalism. You will hear from Scott as well as a couple of other UUCS members. Childcare provided – just let us know, please. Sign up sheet is posted on the whiteboard in the foyer or click this online I am interested in Path to Membership form. Complete, submit and the UUCS membership committee will get in touch with you.
Get To Know Us, Learn, Have Fun, Volunteer
Interested in volunteering at UUCS? Please take just 5 minutes to follow the link below and fill out our quick and easy Skills & Interests Survey about yourself.
This survey has two purposes: 1st – This will help you think about how you can participate more deeply in UUCS life. 2nd – to be a resource for committee chairs and board members to find both new and long-time members to invite to participate in volunteer activities and/or leadership within the life of our church.
Click here to submit your Skills & Interests Survey
We want to get to know you better, and we hope you feel the same! Learn, have fun, help, while you share your interests, talents & abilities. Check the church calendar for meeting times.
- Do you like being part of a small group for learning and discussion? Contact – email@example.com
- Do you like learning and participating in a larger group on topics that range from scientific to current political or environmental issues? Drop-in on the Humanists meetings, second Wednesday of every month, 6:30 for casual conversation, 7:00 for the program.
- Do you like to entertain/host meals or events at church or in your home? Cook or help in the kitchen? If you’d like to help with cooking, a coffee hour or special events, contact Hospitality – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have maintenance skills that you would be willing to use in church buildings? Contact Buildings and Grounds – email@example.com
- Might like to be involved teaching children and youth: Religious Education – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dramatic or musical talents: drop into our monthly Expresso Yourself Coffeehouse or contact our music team at email@example.com about joining the choir.
- Artistic or interior decorating talents, such as decorating for events Aesthetics – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer, sound system, office or other technical skills contact the Communication Team – email@example.com
- Passion for Social Justice, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gardening or knowledgeable about plants? Would you enjoy taking a turn at summer watering? Contact email@example.com
- Need a little help finding what’s right for you? Email Membership – firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to look at the UUCS calendar and join us in sharing your interests. talents, treasure, and time.
The Leadership Directory lists committee chairpersons. You are welcome to email and inquire about how you can be involved. More on committees/teams and their responsibilities: UUCS Committees and Responsibilities.