Calendar Submittal Directions
Modified on: December 14, 2017
- Check church web calendar for room availability.
- Complete Calendar Submission Form
- Check the church website calendar that your event is on the calendar and is accurate.
- Calendar requests fall into 2 categories:
- Church event, activities and meeting space requests are submitted to the calendar using the Calendar Submission Form – Use this form to have your event or activity placed on to the Church Calendar.
- Rental requests are arranged by contacting the Office Administrator.
- Room requests are scheduled on the calendar on a first-come first-served basis within the priority system outlined in the *Building Use Guidelines (approved July 2010). *See below.
- All on-going church classes, groups, activities, events, and programs are posted through June 30 of each year. The responsible party resubmits calendar requests by June 30 of each year for inclusion on the upcoming yearly church calendar. (Church calendar is July 1 through June 30.)
- All classes, events, and meetings are only publicized in church publications after they are posted on the church calendar.
*Building Use Guidelines (approved July 2010)
Priority for scheduling building usage is given in the following order:
- Regularly scheduled UUCS services including Youth Religious Education
and Adult Religious Education
- Rites of passage ceremonies requested by UUCS members and friends
- UUCS Board and Committee meetings as previously scheduled
- Events and meetings “sponsored” by UUCS Members and Friends
- Rites of passage ceremonies requested by non-members of UUCS
- Regularly scheduled meetings and events scheduled by Outside Groups or
individuals whose purpose and philosophy is compatible with the Principles
of Unitarian Universalism
- One-time meetings and events scheduled by Outside Groups or individuals
whose purpose and philosophy is compatible with the Principles of
« Back to Previous Page