Modified on: September 2, 2020
For UUCS Members and Friends
‘Breeze’ Reminders (Breeze is UUCS database)
- My Info Account (login link for your ‘Breeze’ profile)
- My Profile: Edit your profile in Breeze (youtube video)
- People: How to search for and view other members and friends in Breeze (directory how to – youtube video)
- Pictorial Directory: view pictorial directory of UUCS members and friends in (6) quick and simple steps: (1) login to ‘Breeze‘ (2) click on the ‘people’ icon (3) then on ‘export’. In ‘export’ section, (4) choose ‘directory’ from dropdown and (5) check the box for ‘include photos’. (6) Click on ‘Download’ button.
- Photos: How to add or change your profile photo for you and your family (instructional video).
- Breeze cell phone app links for your iOS (iPhone/iPad) or Android device. Please note our ‘church code’ is uusptnbg (not uucs). When first using the app or setting it up on a new smartphone, you may be asked for the church code.
If you are having a problem logging into your ‘Breeze’ (profile) account, please note that:
- Only one account can be logged into at a time on any device. If sharing a device with another person, please log out of your account when you are done so that no one else can access your information and special access and that they can log into their account information and access.
- Only UUCS Members and Friends have access to account information. If you are interested in becoming a UUCS Member or Friend, please email email@example.com or speak to a ‘Greeter’ at the weekly Sunday service.
- Access to ‘Breeze’ account through the UUCS website, https://uucs.org, by clicking ‘MY INFO ACCOUNT‘ located in the upper right corner of website.
- REMINDER: The church code for the Unitarian Universalist Church of Spartanburg is ‘uusptnbg‘ (not uucs – it is church code for UU Spokane).
- If you are a member or friend of UUCS and need an invite, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
« Back to Previous Page