Modified on: October 24, 2019
THIS IS OUR BIGGEST FUNDRAISER OF THE YEAR AND A GREAT WAY TO SUPPORT OUR CHURCH! BE CREATIVE! SHARE YOUR TALENTS!
Host a dinner at your home, Wine tasting, Airport rides, Classes, Services, Day Trips, Handyman services, Game Nights, Theme Baskets, Gift Cards
When you know what you want to donate, send live auction items to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click for List of 2019 Auction Items
ALL LIVE AUCTION ITEMS ($50 VALUE AND UP) MUST BE SUBMITTED TO US BY EMAIL NO LATER THAN TUES. NOV 12TH.
Please include the description, estimated cost/minimum bid (value)and a price and date for dinners, trips, classes, etc.
(Donations valued at less than $50 will be priced and sold in the General Store on a cash/check basis and they DO NOT NEED to be submitted to us by email.)
Important 2019 AUCTION dates:
- Donation drop-off dates –
- Sundays: November 3 and November 10 before and after services until 12:30
- Wednesday: November 13 from 6 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- Donation submittal deadline for donations is November 12, 2019
- 2019 Auction – November 16 – 5:30 pm – Wilde Hall (¹childcare is available)
Come, enjoy the fun at the
Annual UUCS Auction, Saturday, November 16, 2019
Looking for an evening of good food, fellowship, relaxing and friendly competitive bidding, not to mention some great deals? Well, be sure to put this one on your calendar! Childcare is available – ALL FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND VISITORS ARE WELCOME!
TIME: 5:30 to 9:00 pm
5:30 – 6:15 pm
- Eat, drink and sign up for dinners, game nights, etc.
- Write in your bids for our silent auction items.
- Shop at the General Store.
6:15 – 9:00 pm
- Live Auction Begins!
FOOD: Last names that begin with:
- A-N please bring desserts or sweets
- O-Z please bring finger food
*If your donation is not on the list, please email your donations to email@example.com for dinners, services, and live auction items ASAP. Submittal deadline is November 12, 2019.
***If you can, join the auction team and donate a few hours to record donations, decorate the lower level, or keep things running smoothly on auction night.***