Modified on: November 15, 2017
Come enjoy the fun at the
Annual UUCS Auction, Saturday, December 2, 2017
Looking for an evening of good food, fellowship, relaxation and friendly competitive bidding, not to mention some great deals? Well, be sure to put this one on your calendar! Childcare is available – ALL FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND VISITORS ARE WELCOME!
TIME: 5:30 to 9:00 pm
5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Eat, drink and sign up for dinners, game nights etc
- Write in your bids for our silent auction items.
- Shop at the General Store.
6:30 – 9:00 pm
- Live Auction Begins! View 2017 Donations here*
FOOD: Last names that begin with:
- A-N please bring desserts or sweets
- O-Z please bring finger food
*If your donation is not on the list, please submit here your donations for dinners, services, and live auction items ASAP. Submittal deadline is November 28, 2017
***If you can, join the auction team and donate a few hours to record donations, decorate the lower level, or keep things running smoothly on auction night.***
Important 2017 AUCTION dates:
- Donation drop-off dates –
- Sundays: November 19 and November 26 before and after services until 12:30
- Wednesday: November 29 from 6 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- Donation submittal deadline for donations is November 28, 2017
- 2017 Auction – December 2 – 5:30 pm – Wilde Hall (¹childcare is available)
This is a significant fundraiser for our Beloved Community . . . and of course, we can’t have an auction without things to bid on. The options are endless!
Maybe you can donate a service like airport rides, childcare, yard work, cleaning or blog design. Or give lessons in whatever it is you are good at – such as genealogy, bike repair, knitting, crocheting, painting, gardening, or line dancing.
How about hosting a dinner, cookout, BBQ, bowling party, day trip, or game night? There are so many great themes and types of cuisine to tempt your UU friends. Do you have a special soup, quiche, or dessert recipe that you can offer?
Or maybe you make jewelry, greeting cards, pottery or other crafts, or have musical talent? You could offer a serenade to someone on their special day or perform at a party.
Are you a regular customer at a restaurant or store? Ask for a gift certificate to auction off or to include in a theme basket. Ideas for theme baskets for kids (art, sports, games, outdoor fun, gardening, music) and adults (relaxation, date night, tools, car care, brain games, exercise, family fun, super bowl party) can be found on the web.
Donations valued at less than $50 will be priced and sold in the General Store on a cash/check basis and they DO NOT NEED to be submitted to us by email.