Amazon Donation to UUCSPosted on March 14th 2019
You shop. Amazon gives 5% to UUCS.
- UUCS receives 5% of your sale when to use the above ‘Buy from amazon.com‘ button.
- Before you make your Amazon purchase, use the yellow ‘amazon.com’ button. Using the button to access Amazon page for your purchase activates Amazon’s percentage of your order calculation that Amazon donates to UUCS, no additional cost to you! The UUCS ‘Buy from amazon.com‘ button is located on the bottom of all UUCS electroic publications, website https://uucs.org, weekly newsletter ‘Happenings’, monthly newsletter ‘UNISON’.
- You can create a ‘shortcut’ to Amazon on your desktop. Looking for easy access to UUCS ‘Buy from amazon.com’ button without going to website?
3 Simple Steps to Create a Shortcut to a Website. The following steps will guide you through the process of creating a desktop shortcut to a website using Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer (IE).
1) Resize your Web browser so you can see the browser and your desktop in the same screen.
2) Left click the icon located to the left side of the address bar. This is where you see the full URL to the website.
3) Continue to hold down the mouse button and drag the icon to your desktop. This creates the shortcut.
After creating the shortcut you can right-click on the icon and select Rename to edit the text description.
The golden ‘Buy from amazon.com’ button appears on all of UUCs electronic publications for any time use, if you have an Amazon account or not.
Mindfulness MeditationPosted on March 1st 2019
All are welcome!!!
Interested in joining Mindful Meditation, Thursday mornings at 10:30 am in the UUCS Sanctuary? Email Gail Stephenson at email@example.com with your inquiries.
Gail Stephenson will continue to offer mindfulness meditation on Thursday mornings at 10:30 am in the UUCS Sanctuary. This series was offered in the fall and is free and open to the public and will last for 8 weeks, All are welcome. It is not required to attend all classes to participate. The sessions will include traditional style meditation, walking meditation, body scans, and lovingkindness meditations. A UUCS member, Gail has been meditating for over 20 years and has been practicing Mindfulness Meditation for over 10 years. She is currently participating in a 300-hour mindfulness meditation teacher certification. This series is part of her certification practicum. Come for a time of peace, practice, and deepening awareness together!
Direct Links to Blogs and Rss Feed via the icon