Amazon Donation to UUCSPosted on July 22nd 2019
You shop. Amazon gives 5% to UUCS.
- UUCS receives 5% of your sale when to use the above ‘Buy from amazon.com‘ button.
- Before you make your Amazon purchase, use the yellow ‘amazon.com’ button. Using the button to access Amazon page for your purchase activates Amazon’s percentage of your order calculation that Amazon donates to UUCS, no additional cost to you! The UUCS ‘Buy from amazon.com‘ button is located on the bottom of all UUCS electroic publications, website https://uucs.org, weekly newsletter ‘Happenings’, monthly newsletter ‘UNISON’.
- You can create a ‘shortcut’ to Amazon on your desktop. Looking for easy access to UUCS ‘Buy from amazon.com’ button without going to website?
3 Simple Steps to Create a Shortcut to a Website. The following steps will guide you through the process of creating a desktop shortcut to a website using Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer (IE).
1) Resize your Web browser so you can see the browser and your desktop in the same screen.
2) Left click the icon located to the left side of the address bar. This is where you see the full URL to the website.
3) Continue to hold down the mouse button and drag the icon to your desktop. This creates the shortcut.
After creating the shortcut you can right-click on the icon and select Rename to edit the text description.
The golden ‘Buy from amazon.com’ button appears on all of UUCs electronic publications for any time use, if you have an Amazon account or not.
Direct Links to Blogs and Rss Feed via the icon