Modified on: March 7, 2021
a Live, Outdoor Auction Event!
Mark your Calendars for April 18th
After much fanfare and success from our 1st Friday monthly online fundraising, I’m happy to announce that we will be hosting our Annual UUCS Auction event on April 18th — OUTDOORS on the UUCS back lawn — right after our livestream, in-person, outside Sunday morning service.
We’re aiming for warmer weather, sunshine, and a morning full of fellowship, music, picnic-style food, and lively bidding.
But, we need your help to make our Annual Auction fundraising event a success. We still have a ways to go in order to reach our goal, but together we can make it happen.
Below is more details on the 3 key components of this year’s Auction Event
- The online, e-bay style auction
- Sign-up for your Gourmet Bag lunch for the in-person event OR bring your own
- The live, in-person Auction following service, with real-time, lively bidding!
First, Make Plans to Attend both the ONLINE silent-auction and the LIVE in-person auction
Here’s how it will work. We’re still proceeding cautiously and with the format still not our normal, the structure of the auction will be divided into 2 parts. We’re hoping that all will be able to participate in at least one of the formats below:
- PART 1 – Online, silent auction: This will be an e-bay style auction that will take place on the 1st Fridays online fundraising platform. We’ll use the same setup as we’ve done for the past few months, but on April 16th at 8am bidding will become LIVE on our website. Online, silent bidding will remain open until midnight on April 17th.
- PART 2 – In-person, Outdoor Auction: Then, on Sunday morning, April 18th following the outdoor, live stream service, we’ll all gather in the back lawn at UUCS for a live Auction with live, real-time bidding!