UUCS Religious Education
For children and youth, from infants through high school
Sybil Argintar, Director of Religious Education at email@example.com
Remembering Who We Are: Our Guiding Principles (Adult version)
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity, and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within. our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Remembering Who We Are: Our Guiding Principles (Children/Youth version)
- We believe each and every person is important;
- We believe all people should be treated fairly;
- In our congregations, all people are accepted and learn together;
- We believe each person is free to search for what is true and right in life;
- Everyone deserves a vote about the things that concern them;
- We believe in working for a peaceful, fair, and free world;
- We believe in caring for our planet Earth and every living thing that shares it with us.
Weekly Religious Education (RE) Connections for All Ages
Each week, while we are apart, Sybil is sending RE Connections for All Ages to all families, with fun activities to do together, resources for helping parents and children cope, and some music and stories related to our faith tradition and class curriculums. Below are some of the things sent to families in recent weeks. Each week Sybil will list a few more of these for the congregation to see, as another way we can stay connected to our many wonderful RE parents, children, and youth.