There is a lot going on in RE! You can find detailed information about classes, curriculum, activities, etc by clicking here.
All youth (6th-12th grade) are invited to participate in the many aspects of our UUYouth program:
- 1st and 3rd Sundays Religious Education Class: This I Believe. The group will engage in discussions related to religious and spiritual beliefs.
- 2nd and 4th Sundays Worship leadership: Contact our Worship team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
- Choir: Interested in singing in the choir? Contact Erin Galloway at email@example.com.
- Social Justice: Check out the Happenings and Connect each week for ways to serve.
- 3rd Sunday Social: On the 3rd Sunday of each month, join Scott and Anne to hang out and connect. Lunch, ice cream, an 80s movie marathon—whatever you would like to do, let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com).
- Do you have a concert, game, art show, or other event coming up? Let us know! We can’t promise we will be there, but we would like to know what you have going on, and if we able, we might show up! Contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If anyone has any needs or concerns, do not hesitate to contact Sybil at email@example.com