In partnership with Alianza Spartanburg (previously the Hispanic Alliance Spartanburg) and the PASOs site in Spartanburg, the Unitarian Universalist Church of Spartanburg has established a fund to provide direct assistance to individuals and families who will not receive federal assistance through the CARES Act because of their immigration status—even though they pay taxes. Even if only one family member is out of status, no one in the family will receive funds—even children who are US citizens. You may give to this fund here:
Our congregation is on the move and we’ve got a lot of exciting projects, events, outreach, learning and growth opportunities, and social justice actions planned for the next 18 months and we need your help to make this happen.
The budgeting process is a key part of what allows us to expand our mission and vision through Spartanburg and to engage in cooperative efforts on a National scale. I’m asking for you to continue supporting UUCS by completing a Generosity of Giving Pledge Commitment stating how you’d like to support our congregation and these many programs with your financial generosity.
Updating your Pledge information for the next fiscal year, growing your contribution, or getting started with a new pledge is quick and easy.
Just click the link – uucs.org/pledge – to fill out and submit our— it takes 3 minutes!
Linda Leible, firstname.lastname@example.org
You shop. Amazon gives 5% to UUCS.
- UUCS receives 5% of your sale when to use the above ‘Buy from amazon.com‘ button.
- Before you make your Amazon purchase, use the yellow ‘amazon.com’ button. Using the button to access Amazon page for your purchase activates Amazon’s percentage of your order calculation that Amazon donates to UUCS, no additional cost to you! The UUCS ‘Buy from amazon.com‘ button is located on the bottom of all UUCS electroic publications, website https://uucs.org, weekly newsletter ‘Happenings’, monthly newsletter ‘UNISON’.
- You can create a ‘shortcut’ to Amazon on your desktop. Looking for easy access to UUCS ‘Buy from amazon.com’ button without going to website?
3 Simple Steps to Create a Shortcut to a Website. The following steps will guide you through the process of creating a desktop shortcut to a website using Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer (IE).
1) Resize your Web browser so you can see the browser and your desktop in the same screen.
2) Left click the icon located to the left side of the address bar. This is where you see the full URL to the website.
3) Continue to hold down the mouse button and drag the icon to your desktop. This creates the shortcut.
After creating the shortcut you can right-click on the icon and select Rename to edit the text description.
The golden ‘Buy from amazon.com’ button appears on all of UUCs electronic publications for any time use, if you have an Amazon account or not.
Debit and Credit Card Pledge contributions can be made Here: