For UUCS Membership Committee use only
For UUCS Members and Friends
‘Breeze’ Reminders (Breeze is UUCS database)
- My Info Account (login link for your ‘Breeze’ profile)
- My Profile: Edit your profile in Breeze (youtube video)
- People: How to search for and view other members and friends in Breeze (directory how to – youtube video)
- Photos: How to add or change your profile photo for you and your family
- Breeze cell phone app links for your iOS (iPhone/iPad) or Android device. Please note our ‘church code’ is uusptnbg (not uucs). When first using the app or setting it up on a new smartphone, you may be asked for the church code.
If you are having a problem logging into your ‘Breeze’ (profile) account, please note that:
- Only one account can be logged into at a time on any device. If sharing a device with another person, please log out of your account when you are done so that no one else can access your information and special access and that they can log into their account information and access.
- Only UUCS Members and Friends have access to account information. If you are interested in becoming a UUCS Member or Friend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a ‘Greeter’ at the weekly Sunday service.
- Access to ‘Breeze’ account through the UUCS website, https://uucs.org, by clicking ‘MY INFO ACCOUNT‘ located in the upper right corner of website.
- REMINDER: The church code for the Unitarian Universalist Church of Spartanburg is ‘uusptnbg‘ (not uucs – it is church code for UU Spokane).
- If you are a member or friend of UUCS and need an invite, please email email@example.com with your request.
Renter is to complete and sign UUCS Application for Building Use/Rental. S/he should read and receive a copy of the Rules of Facilities Usage page and agree to it. UUCS representative signs accepted application and makes a copy for the renter.
$50 refundable deposit fee for damages, plus 50% of rental fee is collected at time contract is signed to hold the date. Total Rent is due no later than two weeks before the event, or event will be canceled.
The $50 non-refundable fee for Sexton to open and close the building. Current keyholders and long-term space renters please contact Office Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
Maybe done at any time before the event, usually when renter signs contract. Instructions are given on operating heat/ac, and location of lights, fire extinguishers, fire exits.
We request a report from our sexton on any damages or non-routine cleaning necessary. Some straightening of furniture, sweeping, bathroom touch-up, is to be expected. Non-routine items would include, but is not limited to, tables and chairs needing to be broken down, mopping, kitchen clean-up. Excessive clean-up will result in forfeiture of all or part of the fee for damages deposit.
All UUCS activities and events and all rentals by members and non-members must be scheduled on the Administrator’s master calendar. The Administrator may be contacted sending an email to email@example.com.
• Scheduling priority will be given to UUCS activities and events, then to other member and non-member usage, whether paid or unpaid, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
• Paid rentals will not be considered “booked” until the signed contract and deposit are received.
• In the event of a church emergency, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule events or change area of usage.
General Rental Fees
- Sanctuary – $300 (4 hours – $50 each additional hour)
- plus Piano – $50 regular use
- plus Piano – $100 concert
- Fellowship Hall – $150 (4 hours – $25 each additional hour)
- plus Piano – $50 regular use
- Kitchen (add-on) – $30 (4 hours – $5 each additional hour)
Wilde Hall (Lower Level) – $100 (4 hours – $25 each additional hour)Due to upgades, Wilde Hall is unable until further notice.
- Classroom – $10/per hour (meeting/changing room, etc.)
- Grounds – $100 (4 hours – $25 each additional hour)
- Sound Tech Support – $25/per hour – Payable to Technician
- Sexton – $50 (to open and close building)
Member Usage at No Charge
Members may use the Sanctuary at no charge for Rites of Passage (such as Wedding, Memorial Service). This does not include annual milestones such as birthday parties or anniversaries.
Member, Friend, Non-profit Fees
Please contact Office Administrator for a member, friend or non-profit rental fees.
All requests for exceptions to the above will be referred to the Board of Trustees.